We are able to integrate custom branding on all of our photo booth photo strips. Below are examples of the
two most common formats used at our events. Listed below are the traditional strip and contemporary strip.
- Our clients can pick from various photo strip styles. We’ll even add a your
logo and name on it at no cost if you pick our Smile Package.
- We post all photos within our gallery and make them available for you to
review again and order more if desired.
- Photo Booth Books, Photo-Strip Frames for over your mantle, Guest Frames
used as name tags for the table… these are just our ideas! We would love to hear yours
and make it happen.
- Yes our floor is made of some type of copper. It’s rather original and we
won’t tell you how. It’ll wow you and your guests.
- Our booth is 46 inches wide. It’s so big you could fit a posse of clowns in it for
a photo. Plus we can even fit people behind. We’re not kidding, it’s BIG.
- We offer Video Booth Messaging. We can edit it into a nice DVD for you or
just give you the unedited raw footage.
- We provide DSLR technology with the best printer on the market. It’s all a
part of an award winning photo booth experience, baby.
Not only do we do a photo booth but we also have the capability to do video booth messaging. What is that? Video booth messaging is the hot new add-on for photo booths. It’s really great because it can help those budget conscious clients who need to bundle a service but can’t afford both a photo booth and a videographer. Let us help you create a format and poof we’ll help your dreams come to reality.
Our owners share a special love for our business and our clients. Our business started about 23 years ago
in Chicagoland. We currently operate our home office in Madison, WI.